Through managing performance appropriately organisations are able to ensure that their employees meet and hopefully exceed the strategic objectives of the company. Performance management meets the needs of both the individual and the organisation by maximising employee satisfaction and at the same time increasing output. This intervention is designed to support individuals who fulfil the appraiser role.
This Short Course is an accredited course with the SABPP (click here for accreditation)
- Performance Management versus Leadership
- Performance Planning
- Performance Contracting
- Understanding Subordinates
- Performance Measurement and counselling
- The Appraisal System
- Incentivising Performance
- Role Plays
- Describes and demonstrates the applications of the organisation’s performance management system.
- Describes and demonstrates the process followed to set objectives.
- Line Managers
- Junior Management
- Middle Management
- Senior Management
The cost of attending the public training programme for The Appraiser is R 1 903.00 per delegate per day. The cost for the half day Appraisees’s course is R 1 050.00 per delegate. Both prices excl VAT and include the venue, training material, refreshments and a light lunch.
Rates for in-house specific programmes can be provided on request.
If you have any employees who you would like to attend this programme or have any questions regarding details of the specific outcomes and modules covered, please contact us using the form below.