INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS TRAINING
With ever increasing legislation affecting decision-making and people management processes in businesses today, it is critical that we are all empowered with the latest knowledge and information relating to Industrial Relations. The Industrial Relations training programme is a detailed yet simplistic guideline to the legislation and provides appropriate practices to operate within the law. It is ideal for staff in supervisory or people management positions.
This Short Course is an accredited course with the SABPP (click here for accreditati
- Introduce managers to the eight acts that govern our management of staff
- Managing Incapacity
- Managing misconduct
- The Disciplinary Hearing process
- CCMA processes
- Managing employee grievances
- Participants will gain an understanding of Labour Relations in the South African context.
- They will be able to apply this knowledge to effectively and appropriately manage staff.
- The rights and responsibilities of the employee and management in the disciplinary process will be highlighted and guidelines will be provided regarding the CCMA and how to prepare for Arbitration.
- Line Managers / Supervisors:
- Junior Management
- Middle Management
- Senior Management
The cost of attending the public training programme is R2 017.00 per day per delegate (excl VAT) and includes the venue, training material, refreshments and a light lunch. The programme can either be structured as a 2 or 3-day programme.
Rates for in-house specific programmes can be provided on request.
This training programme is accredited by the SABPP.
If you have any employees who you would like to attend this programme or have any questions regarding the details of the specific outcomes and modules covered, please contact us using the form below.