What are the principles that underpin employee performance within your Organisation?
- Promotion of a high performance
- Values based culture
- Appropriate reward and recognition for high performance
- Promotion of ownership and accountability
- Definition of the individual’s role in the achievement of Company objectives
- Pursuit of fair, valid and reliable measurement
- Acknowledgement of the responsibility of the organisation to create an enabling environment
The illustration below provides you with a top line view of the Performance Management Process:
In alliance with Select Strategy Inc., the online evaluation system will provide you with a way to help manage this process.
If you are interested in seeing a demonstration of the system please contact Tammy Groenewald at our offices.